In our best interest for our guests and staff, the following rules apply:
- · Safety distance for guests and staff
- · Community-masks for all employees
- · Storing of all guest data for tracing purposes of possible infection cases, data stored for 4 weeks after departure
- · 24 hour gap between departure and new arrival in the same room where possible
- · Disinfectant dispenser for our guests and staff
- · Sneeze guard in all receptions
- · Contactless payment
- · Contactless check-in or self-check-in possible (payment in advance required)
Breakfast in our Old Town Hotel:
- · No buffet service, instead breakfast is prepared individually. Additionally, we have reduced the number of available seats in our breakfast room to follow safety distance guidelines.
- · Disinfection after each guest
Kitchen area of our Hostel:
- · Regular disinfection of the kitchen and seating area
Cleaning of all rooms and apartments:
- · Professional cleaning and disinfectant solutions
- · Professional and certifed laundry provider for thoroughly cleaned laundry in all locations
- · Cleanings only in absence of guests
If your future trip might be affected by travel restrictions for Germany or your country, we recommend to book in the standard refundable rate to remain flexible in case of a cancellation. The refundable rate can be cancelled free of charge until 18:00 on the arrival day (for Hotel and Hostel) or up to 7 days before arrival (for all Apartments).
Not able to travel right now? Support us with a review!
If you do not plan on traveling but stayed with us in the past and want to show support for OTA-Berlin, head over to Tripadvisor and leave a review!
We appreciate your feedback!